Friday 16 March 2018

GONE AWAY!


Dear Supporters and Readers of my blog,

Today is the day I sent my manuscript to the publisher. It is out of my hands and about to enter the cogs of society, and hopefully influence the world of people who only see their health problems as a responsibility of medical science. A place where they too form their mis-guided hope for restoring their health.

My path has proven to be so different. I only hope to inspire, and give many people the much needed belief in themselves in restoring their own health.

The Number One human weakness for our health problems is lack of discipline.
The Number Two is lack of knowledge.
The Number Three is belief in themselves.
The Number Four is hope.

Your health is your responsibility.

I can at least share with you this week the cover of my book.




Stay strong


Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment