Friday 16 November 2018

TERMINAL CANCER - HOW I SURVIVE (cont…)


Living Life with Courage & Conviction TM

This is my final posting as I don't feel there is anything else to share, which hasn't already been written and expressed on my blog and in my books?

Scroll through my previous postings... the information can not be outdated, because it comes from nature itself. Not cooked and hatched in a lab and given expiry dates and warning labels. (I may pop in occasionally if there is something to post or add.)

I wrote about the battle I fought (especially since January 2006), and the war I waged. I wrote to express - not only the battle for the right to live. But discovering the whole medical system and treatments given to people diagnosed with a chronic illness is mostly based on hidden political agenda’s.



I ask myself and ponder on the turning point of the country’s material greed, overturning the humanity we once had for each other?  I feel for the parents of children diagnosed with cancer, who according to the courts ruling, can not try other options outside the medical system, and are given - No Hope.

They stand by and watch their loved ones fade away. How are they going to feel in years to come? When they know people are alive and thriving outside the medical system, and they realise they had their human right as a parent taken from them, and their child could have survived?

The stolen generation isn't only recognized by the indigenous people of this country.

The thing about greed is it has a short term memory,

but the people who suffer as a consequence of this greed do not.
 
I followed through on every avenue of our medical system to discover where these rules and regulations are formed. Leading me not to any medical facility, but to the monetary hub of this country in Australia.

 Sharing my joys and sorrows over the past 12 months with my readers and supporters, has been liberating and healing. It is time to prepare for new changes. The cycle of life continues to turn.

Being able to express the trauma, 

to enable healing

emotionally, mentally, physically and spiritually.

I realise by writing my story - I at least, have given people hope on what can be achieved, and accomplished - even when no one else believes in you.




Stay Strong!

Karen




No comments:

Post a Comment