Friday 10 August 2018

WHAT DO I WRITE ABOUT WHEN MY HEALTH IS GOOD?





Writing 6 tips concerning boosting energy levels a couple of weeks ago. I was compelled to follow my advice - in other words not just writing it, but living it!


Following the six tips recommended I included a course of CoQ10 15 mgs, 30 capsules (Blackmores) taken in the mornings. After 2 weeks, I noticed the increase in my energy levels. I have been doing a lot of behind the scenes writing. Living the quiet life because I know my peace and quiet will end one day. Therefore, I am happy to just be.

I hope many of life’s events are treating you with kindness and compassion.  Much of my peace stems from not bothering to watch the news on television for a couple of weeks. I know I want to be happy - not unhappy. I become ruthless at times, fighting (fighting is against my old habits I want to change) for the environment I am most happy and comfortable in. There is a balance in this - but I choose when I go out to socialize, and at what times I watch snippets of the news.

BECOMING RUTHLESS!


Learning to fight for the right to live, has crossed into, various parts of my life. Not just health, but happiness, peace and the sense of fulfilment.

I judged my life as being freakish…. due to following my intuition and the choices and decisions I make in my life, and outcomes defying all logic. My intuition crosses all boundaries of self inhibition and low self worth. Following my intuition, is leading me on an adventure I never thought would be possible.

 I re-phrase my internal voice from telling me,
 I am living a freakish life to telling myself
I am having a beautiful and fulfilling life.



Striking up conversations with strangers, only to find they are struggling with someone they love fighting cancer. I tell my story and their eyes light up. I can’t change my past, but I am standing here telling my truth and showing people they can do it, and it is possible to survive the un-survivable. I can influence my future, and give hope to another persons future.

Standing and fighting for what I believed in,
has brought me to this point in my life and
many days I am in awe of my extraordinary life.

I do not mean for us to interpret this as an ego boost. I write from the point of view, that no one expects anything from me anymore, so I am free to create whatever I want in my life. This has given me an exceptional sense of freedom. The flip side - people cannot understand why I have difficulty committing to join a club or social group. I mean no offense, nor do I want to hurt anyone's feelings, but when I join a group. I then am bound by the invisible social ties, power plays, and the rules which are required to be followed within that group.

The intangible inner and outer worlds


Again I am haunted by the invisible and intangible. Internally it brings freedom, happiness and peace. Externally I am a puzzle and many people will never understand what has brought me to this point.

I keep myself free to go where ever and I do not treat any encounter with anyone as a minor incident. Anyone who crosses my path is an important person who has worth and intangible value.

People are bringing an important event into my life. I will always be grateful for the sense of fulfillment granted when I experience these unplanned meetings in my daily life.

I wish you all an exceptional life.

Stay Strong!

Karen



No comments:

Post a Comment